Monday, November 29, 2004

Sorry bout the delay. Was home and the internet is a bit too slow and I worked a lot at Big K
Back to normal

Isaiah
Chapter 4
2 On that day, The branch of the LORD will be luster and glory, and the fruit of the earth will be honor and splendor for the survivors of Israel.
3 He who remains in Zion and he that is left in Jerusalem Will be called holy: every one marked down for life in Jerusalem.
4 When the Lord washes away the filth of the daughters of Zion, And purges Jerusalem's blood from her midst with a blast of searing judgment,
5 Then will the LORD create, over the whole site of Mount Zion and over her place of assembly, A smoking cloud by day and a light of flaming fire by night.
6 For over all, his glory will be shelter and protection: shade from the parching heat of day, refuge and cover from storm and rain.
Psalms
Chapter 122
1 A song of ascents. Of David. 1 I rejoiced when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD."
2 And now our feet are standing within your gates, Jerusalem.
3 Jerusalem, built as a city, walled round about.
4 Here the tribes have come, the tribes of the LORD, As it was decreed for Israel, to give thanks to the name of the LORD.
8 For family and friends I say, "May peace be yours."
9 For the house of the LORD, our God, I pray, "May blessings be yours."
Matthew
Chapter 8
5 When he entered Capernaum, 2 a centurion approached him and appealed to him,
6 saying, "Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, suffering dreadfully."
7 He said to him, "I will come and cure him."
8 The centurion said in reply, 3 "Lord, I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof; only say the word and my servant will be healed.
9 For I too am a person subject to authority, with soldiers subject to me. And I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come here,' and he comes; and to my slave, 'Do this,' and he does it."
10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, "Amen, I say to you, in no one in Israel 4 have I found such faith.
11 I say to you, 5 many will come from the east and the west, and will recline with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob at the banquet in the kingdom of heaven,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home