Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hello anyone that may still be checking here. If you are, you are more capable than me. I have been extremely busy with this whole BAR thing. The studying for this test is by far harder than any semester work was. Anyway, that is really no excuse because my blog is my homepage and I look at it everyday. Really haven't had anything to say because I have been in a stressed and irratable mood for about 4 weeks. Anyway, hope things are well with everybody. Sorry I couldn't make it back for the TEC weekend. Won't make it back for July's either, but will be at the mini-TEC and picnic and will be there with a huge weight off of the shoulders (it is the weekend after the bar). Maybe I will get on here and vent sometime. Talk to you all soon. MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home