Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22, 2011 – Catechism 960-962

Here we have the summary of the last 2 days of the Catechism readings. There isn’t too much more I can say, saying quite a bit in the last section about Purgatory and the Saints intercessions and the time before that about indulgences and Treasury of Grace. 4 huge topics and theologies that are a separation from non-Catholic Christians and a vast source of comfort for Catholics. All 4 things I really could not have told you much about 5 years ago, but I have learned about and begun to understand clearly. The more I do learn about and understand them, the more sense they make, but not only do they make sense, the more I see them as a necessity in living a life united with God and something a loving God would provide for those He loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home