Thursday, April 05, 2012

April 5, 2012 – Psalms 39 – 40
What would we do if God told us the number or our days.  That is what is asked so that they can know how fleeting their life is.  If you think about it, would it really help.  If we were told that we had 70 years left, would we procrastinate even more.  If we were told we only had a couple weeks, would we take advantage our would we lose ourselves in some deep depression.  I think I would prefer the “Big Fish” method from the movie.  He was able to see “how” he was going to die.  During the movie he finds himself in a scary situation and then realizes that “this isn’t how I die” and so he calms down and moves on.  I think I might like knowing “how” not “when” so that you wouldn’t have that waiting issue. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home