Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012 - Psalms 103     
Bless the Lord “ALL MY SOUL”.  When I read that, I wondered about the last time I did that.  All my soul, with everything that I am, with all my being, my entire focus, energy, etc.  Have we ever even come close to doing this.  Even in our most contemplative state, are even close to having all our soul, praise Him.  What must that be like.  That is what Heaven is, where they do praise him with all their soul, completely and without reserve.  Imagine that moment you think you might have been the closest to that and multiply it by infinity and think of the joy of Heaven. 
I thought it was interesting that God’s mercy was compared to our time on Earth.  One being a blink of the eye compared to the other.  Sometimes we think that things that happen to us are everything, that they will stop the world from turning.  It is humbling to put it in the perspective of all time. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home