Monday, August 16, 2004

Tuesday, August 12 The more I think about it, the more I think Jenn meant 10:30 at night. I am going tin the morning so I guarantee an early start. I hear the Luuve is a lot to see and I do not really know too much about art so I do not know what today is going to be like. After that concert tonight, I will am thinking about walking around Paris at night. I do not know what I will feel like because museums make me tired, we will see. I think it is going to be one of those days. I must have pushed my hand too far because it broke open and started bleeding. Then I got squashed by the doors on the train trying to squeeze through. Everyone on the train thought it was mighty funny. Me too, if it had not been me. Now I am waiting for Jenn and I really do not think she is going to come this morning. I will wait till 11 and then head for the Luuve. Like I said, one of those days. Who would guess that one of the biggest and most famous museums in the world would be closed on a Tuesday? And yet, that is what has happened today. The Luuve is closed. Jenn was not there either. I guess she did mean 10:30 at night. That concert does not start till 8:30 and I cannot see it not lasting 2 hours, so I hope she makes it to the airport. Do not really know what to do with myself now. The Luuve is supposed to be an all day event. What a great way to end the trip. The music was wonderful. It was 10 strings and then for 2 songs, there was a girl that sang. It lasted about 2 hours and when you walked out you were looking at Concord Square at night. I saw that and just decided to end the trip on a high note and not chance walking around. I already realize that I have to come back sometime and I do not think Paris will ever change. I almost forgot to mention that yesterday I ate at McDonald’s. I did not want to, but I realized I had to get a “Royal with Cheese”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home