Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Well Hello anyone who may still look at this. I would tell you I have been to busy to write in this, and I have been busy, but not that busy. To catch up, I took the bar (it sucked), my sister got married, went and watched 4 days of gymnastics in Indianapolis, went the a baseball game in Chicago (Cards lose), and one at Bush (Cards won). Went to the KC Barb. for a couple nights and saw a few people. Other than that, things are pretty calm. Working on the resume and job stiffing. Don't find out for another month and a half whether I passed the Bar, although everyone I talk to seems to think I am a sure bet. Don't know what to think of that. Anyway, figure I might try to get this thing going again. Maybe talk about the job search, wedding plans, other things that are going on. The daily bible readings are still located on the menu thingy. I would keep posting them, but it almost feels like "lazy posting". Well, we will try to not wait anther month for the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home