Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thursday, June 12

What a great day. Oxford itself did not really have anything. It was gorgeous as most cities in England have been, but we went and saw a play at the Oxford Theatre. It was fantastic. Now we are sitting here in the hostel that has its own bar. The play was A Mid-Summer Nights Dream. It was hilarious. During the intermission, the actors were in the lobby singing songs and having a grand old time. I am drinking Victoria Bitter, which does not sound all that good, but taste pretty good right now.





We are heading to Liverpool tomorrow. Then we are planning on heading to Dublin to start classes. I am really enjoying myself, starting to get use to the schedule. But the schedule is about to change. I think I am doing pretty well with my money, for me anyway. Only bought two postcards and no trinkets yet.


There is a girl that works here that has to be at least 6' 6'' and she is a beanpole. Well, good night.
June 12, 2007
I really don't have any spectacular pictures of Oxford, so I figured I would map out where I had been to this point. Most of South England was covered. Not counting the Airplane ride, we have covered about 550 miles. Quincy to London is right around 4450, counting a slight detour to St. Louis and New York. So our total is 5000 miles when we head to Dublin.
I still remember that play in Oxford. It was a all male group that did it. It was the first relaxing night we had there. Next, we head to the home of the Beatles.
MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home