Monday, August 01, 2011

August 1, 2011 – Daniel 7

When people write about interpretations on apocalyptic writings, they can be really out there.  It is only the really big crack pops that say their interpretation is absolutely right or predict a certain day something will happen.  So, what I am writing is not any prediction or something that I think is fact, just something that popped into my head when I was reading this. 

The last beast and the three horns that were dislodged by one bigger horn, this reminded me of what it might look like if someone took control of our government and somehow dissolved the three branches of government.  Not that I think Obama is doing that, or I think it will happen, or even that I think our country will be around when the end comes, but that is what it might look like.  Also the fact that this horn will be against God.  With the way our country is heading morally, any person that did dissolve those branches to take control wouldn’t be a God fearing man, much like the dictatorship in our most recent history.  None of this is based on anything other than my reflections and doesn’t account for any meaning to the other 3 beast, just my thoughts. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home