Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17, 2013 – Revelations 21

I know this is supposed to be a vision of the future or of Heaven, but I just was seeing images and characterizations of the Church after Christ.  Verse 5, the voice from the throne says “I make all things new”.  Mel Gibson took a lot of liberties with his Passion movie, one of them being Christ saying this line when He meets Mary.  But, as I read this, it seemed a good line for Christ to say at that time.  The new Jerusalem is built on the foundation of the Jews, built of the 12 Apostles, those that will be there will be “my son” (verse 7/Our Father), verse 3 states God will dwell “with the human race…will always be with them” (Eucharist).  The more I read it, the less I saw the future and the more I saw the Church that Christ formed. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home