Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hey, there are still people out there looking at this. I was suppose to mow today but it is 3:00 and the grass is still wet, so it will have to weight. I am looking into limos for the wedding and finding that the internet, for all it is good for, can be very frustrating. Type in limos and Quincy area within 75 miles, and you will get about 15 results. That seems encouraging until you start calling people. Half the numbers are disconnected, half don't do limos anymore, and some are repeats so you only actually get 10 results. It was really strange that some of the numbers I called yesterday and talked to people were disconnected today. Either I am losing my mind or something happeded to all the telephones in Iowa. Congrats to Pops on getting the new car and to Alli, take it easy and try to relax, you will get ajusted before to long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home