Thursday, December 21, 2006

What a week. My partner in the Traffic Court Room was on Vacation most the week, so I have been pulling double duty. I am beat. But, I have kept up with things. Pretty amazed actually, that everything has gone so smoothly. Tues is going to be pretty bad, butI will worry about that, then.

Christmas is almost here. Michelle and I both agree it just doesn't feel like Christmas. I think it is only going to get worse, since I am not going to make it home for Christmas. Although, I find myself saying that every year, "It doesn't feel like Christmas." I don't know what is missing. Maybe this is just what Christmas is suppose to feel like.

I am hoping we get out a little early tomorrow. That would be nice. I keep thinking nothing is going on tonight, but the Sanders are having an open house party, so I think we are heading there.

Watched "Beerfest" last night. It was a dirty, rounchy comedy with the cast from "Super Troopers". It was pretty funny. Funny to me, but nobody has the same taste as me.

Anyway, gotta get going to meet Michelle. Til Then

MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home