Friday, December 08, 2006

Michelle is getting off an half hour earlier, so I don't get my half hour to write, so this will be a short one. Good thing too, cause I don't have a lot to share.

If you have time, check out Neil's site, linked on the side. He is a very deep writer and always has a way of putting things in perspective.

Next week is going to be a busy week. It is full to the brim of new clients and complicated cases. But that is what I get for having a very easy week this week.

We are heading up to Michell'e parents this weekend to watch her sister sing. I haven't been up there since the begining of June, so it should be fun.

Anyway, I will try to write something Monday. I will have a bench trial Monday afternoon, so maybe I will have something interesting to say. Til then. MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home