Thursday, July 19, 2007

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Well, on the way to the spa. Last night was a blast. Went to a club where they played 80's and early 90's music and they had a huge screen where they played the music videos. I danced my ass off and got home around 4:30.

Jenn took off for Krakow today. Glad she let me know. Not that she needed to, just in case something happens or anything. I did not know until somebody told me last night. I am going to have to avoid her cause I do not want to hear too much about it before I go. She also said that she would not be bouncing around because she lost her train pass, so I am going to be alone again. This time it is not her fault, but I am wondering what I am going to do, because without her bouncing around, my motivation to go bouncing around is lost. It is going to be hard not staying in one spot. However, I cannot think of any place as good as Rome to spend time. Figure I need to hit Berlin, Amsterdam, Cologne, and not sure what else. I will have to work on that. Just found out that it might be difficult to find a car to Poland because they do not like renting cars for across the border.

Karlovy Vary was like a movie set. One street, beautiful buildings, a river running though it. Went swimming, which was great. It was small, but a lot to do. You could definitely spend more time there. The hot springs are supposed to cleanse you. Stay there for a week and drink the water with every meal and you will feel right as rain. Had a drink that the city is suppose to be famous for. It tasted like Hot Damn. Most people said they enjoyed it while I struggled through. I think I am a little burnt, but not too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home