Monday, July 16, 2007

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Another day, just like all the others. Tomorrow we have class early so it will be my first day to go sight seeing, so I may have something to write about. Went and seen a Dutch movie tonight. More people were supposed to show up, but I did not see them, so, oh well. It is not like it is not normal for me to ho to a movie by myself. Still have not figured out how to use the phones. Either something is wrong with the card or the system. I cannot imagine it is out of minutes because I only used it once, but that was the Italy to U.S. to Italy card and I imagine it zapped it. Do not know if anybody has tried to call here because I have not been around the room too much. The movie was good. Definitely different than what I am used too, but that is the point of the trip, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home