Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010 – Matthew 17:14 – 18:20

The temple tax story always threw me. I don’t understand what it is trying to say. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

A lot to chew on in 18. The more I watch Paul, the more this idea of acting like a child means more. I watch him being so dependent on Michelle and I. He can do a lot on his own, but nothing that would allow him to survive very long. We are his only source of livelihood. That is how God wants us to look at Him.

I believe we have already talked about the punishment in store for those that encourage and lead others to sin. It is brought up again here. We sometimes hear about this difference between the sinner and the person that leads them to sin when dealing with abortion. And it is always wrong, but there are situations when a women doesn’t know all of her choises or where she is pressured into it where her culpability is less. Not so with the promoters or pushers of abortion who know what they are doing or the Dr. who performs it. The weight of that sin is different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home