Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 11, 2013 – Jeremiah10

“I had thought, if I make light of my wound, I can bear it”.  Is that what we think about the moral state of our country?  That if we brush it under the rug, it will fix itself.  Is that why we choose to focus on financial wows or say we are helping the poor or talk about freedom to love who we choose.  Is that why we focus on the material wealth of a person and hold up celebrities as our idols?  We understand the deep and mortal womb that is festering.  If we ignore it, we will make it.  I don’t know if people think that, but that is how we act.  Then again, many don’t think there is anything wrong with our morality.  That is like the person with a gunshot womb that lives without treating it, thinking it is normal to have such a thing.  We can all guess how long life will last with such an attitude.  So it can be said with a nation that pushes aside such care about their morality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home