Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013 – Catechism 2673 – 2682

Prayer involving Mary has always been seen as a controversial thing to non-Catholics.  It has always been a curious thing to me that non-Catholics don’t blink an eye at asking others to pray for them but would not seek prayers from the Mother of God.  Mary is ever pointing to her Son, that is her only intent is to bring us ever closer to her Son.  I liked how it described her as transparent.  There are lines such as, when you look at me, I want you to see Christ.  That is Mary and she does it better than any other human has ever done it.  When you look at her, you see Christ, because she is transparent.  I believe that if you do not, if you are focused on Mary and don’t move any further, she would be the first to tell you that you are wrong and she will gently bring you back to Christ in the way only a gentle loving mother can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home