Sunday, June 13, 2004

Friday, June 13
Friday the 13th. Cannot imagine we have any good luck, just as long as we do not have any bad luck. We are off to Liverpool today, home of the Beetles. I do not really know if there is much more about Liverpool that we will see. I am really enjoying the train rides. We have not been to very many places, but we have been able to see a lot of the countryside. It does not seem that different than the U.S., just more green and a brighter green it seems. I really just want to get to Dublin and settle down for a bit. I do not really see how people do this hopping around for months at a time. Always running, in a different bed, different place, never the same people. It is ok and has been pretty fun, but I need some consistency every once in a while.
Last night has to be the best night thus far. That play was the best, although I am going to have to watch the movie when I get back because there are a few parts I could not understand. And after that, we were playing pool at the hostel. For a pound, you got three marks and everybody just went in order, making whatever shot they could. If you made the eight, you got an extra mark. The person left standing took the pot. The best winner won 25 pounds. I did not do well at all, but it was fun to play and not just watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home