Thursday, June 24, 2004

Tuesday, June 24
Nothing spectacular happened today. Went to the park. I had a real Spanish diner. I guess I always thought Mexican food was Spanish food, and maybe it is, but I was told what I had tonight was pretty authentic. I am beginning, not really beginning because I rather figured it out earlier, but everyone here has done stuff like this before. I do not think anyone here is as sheltered as I am or was. I think some of my "friends" are realizing this and trying to let me experience it. I do not think it has been that way so far, because England and Ireland were first for Jenn too. But as much a Jenn thinks she knows, almost everyone here is by far more experienced.
I sent Michelle's postcard so it is out of my hands and up to the Big Guy how this all plays out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home