Thursday, June 17, 2004

Tuesday, June 17
Well one problem solved. We did not have anything in the kitchen so I wrote a letter for the house cleaners and now we have tea and coffee, so that will be nice. I think I am going to like my Comparative Constitution class. We have two teachers and they do not necessarily agree on everything, so it is interesting to watch them duke it out. The class has its normal law students that try to talk about more than is necessary to try to show off. We have a Southern Bell in the front of class who started throwing out LAP jargon just to show everyone how much she remembered from classes. Oh well. Most the people did not really volunteer so hopefully we just have to listen to the show offs and they do not start calling on people. All the classes are just pass-fail for everyone outside of USF so I am not going to worry too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home