Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Sunday, June 15
Happy Father's Day. It was an early morning this morning. We were out late last night, but we had a good time. We are on a Ferry, Cross the Mersey, like the song. It is not too bad. It is a huge ship. I think it is about twice the size of the Harbor boat we me and Lucy were on. Well we are completing the first leg of our journey. So far, so good. No real snags yet and I have enjoyed everything we have done. Either cities had a lot to see or we found ways to stay occupied. Money wise, I do not really know how I am doing. Pretty good for me. After Monday, we started going to grocery stores and buying food to make instead of eating out. That has probable saved a bundle. The only money I have spent is on places to stay, transportations and a bag I bought from an army surplus vendor. The Central bag was not working for me. We are going to register and meet the teachers today, so I hope things go smoothly. I hope the other students are not, how should I say, unlikable. I am just starting to realize that they will be law students and most of them are assholes, so we will see. Here is hoping for a smooth day.
Well the first night went well I think. There were very few people that mingled, everybody just hung out with who they came with, but I think I did a little better than that. I hung out with some people from DePaul and Minnesota and kinda fell in with some San Francisco kids, which is a bulk of the students. My roommate's name is Carl, which will be easy to remember cause of Karl from school. Going to bed mow. Big day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home