Thursday, July 15, 2004

Monday, July 14
            Well, I am glad to be in Prague.  The city is gorgeous.  The view from our dorm is amazing.  We can see the whole city.  We have a balcony and everything.  Not quite sure what to say about Jenn.  She did fly, so I called that one, but it was not for the reason I was thinking.  She was robbed on Tuesday.  Her little pouch thing was ripped off her neck.  I feel so bad, but there is nothing I can really do about it.  I am afraid that it is going to dwarf the whole summer talk.  Whenever we are at school, it will be "We went to Europe and Jenn got robbed."  It is probable bad to think about it like that, but I do not know what else to think.  Man, I bet she was a huge bitch all week, not that she did not have good reason, but I am glad I was somewhere else.  She was at it last night.  Too cold, too slow, too tired, need shower, this and that.  Did not slow her down a bit.  This is really wrong to say and I know we cannot hold Jenn responsible for being robbed, but, it was hot in Barcelona, and she was probable wearing the pouch outside her shirt and criminals know that is where the goods are.  When we were walking around together, she always had that thing outside her shirt.  The point is to conceal it.  Oh well. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home