Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Well, another day, another dollar. Working really does make time fly. It is already Thursday tom. Anyway, I am getting ready for a marathon wedding stretch. Greg's, then Dave's, then Colleen's, then Cler's, then homecoming at Eastern. If you want to know where I will be the next few weekends, that is the schedule. Probable won't make it down to Carbondale for a while. The TEC survivor pool started up again. My guy is Brandon. He is farmer from Kansas so I think that should be a good person to Survive. There are some good looking girls on it also (as there always is). Brook and Morgan are my favorites.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/
Anyway, I know it is tragic in New Orleans and there is nothing funny about it, BUT, someone sent me this pic on an e-mail and I thought it was funnyish.

Still can't get photos to work. It is a picture of Bush and W fishing in the flood waters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home