Monday, June 12, 2006

Well, if anybody is still out there, things are going ok. I am getting a roomate in about three weeks or so. It will be the first time I had one of those in about 4 1/2 years. The job is going well, I guess. People tell me I am doing a good job. The people are all very nice. That is one thing I didn't know what to expect. It has been a pleasant surprise. Some of my clients are difficult, but every once in a while you get the ones that aren't so bad. Its like everything else, don't let the lows get you too low, don't let the highs get you too high. But I am excited about all the changes coming. There have been some bumps, mostly it seems like everything I touch turns to much and falls apart, but then again, I am not in charge of too much.

The bishop who gave the sermon this weekend said something that made think. He said faith isn't jumping from point A to Point B, its jumping from Point B. I like it when people put complicated things into simple words.

Well, maybe I will do this once more before the big day. Who knows. MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home