Friday, January 27, 2006

Talk to Michelle last night and she said somebody was wondering where I was or what I was up to. I told her I hadn't written in my blog because nothing has changed. In October I was engaged, passed the bar, and was working construction. Today, I am engaged, passed the bar, and still working construction. I recieved two rejection letters today, so that is something new, but not really seeing as my mail is either bills or rejection letters, (occasionally I will get a movie from blockbuster). But things are ok I guess. I am just getting really anxious about a job. Pretty soon the next wave of bar takers and going to go and then there is a whole other batch of people looking for jobs along with me. But something will happen. It has to, right? I mean, lawyers just don't stay unemployed. I hope it happens soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home