Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hey everyone,

I am typing you from my new apartment, getting ready to start my new job. That is right. If you didn't know yet, I got a job in Bloomington with the public defenders office. I start Monday. I have had a smile on my face, well except for the weekend I was sick, for about a month since I found out about it. It is such a relief to stop worrying about whether a job was coming. Everyone said that it would, but after 5 months, you really start to doubt it. People have said that because it took this long, that means this is the job where I belong. I am not sure it was that or the fact that my resume was pretty blaw. I did get the job so I think that is enough to tell me it is where I belong. Well just thought I would let everyone know. Hopefully I will keep this up more. MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home