Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010 – Catechism 325-336

So, I don’t know what non-Catholics believe about angels. The Catholic Church has a strong belief in them and teachings about not only angels in general, but different types, rankings and purposes they have. What came to mind while I was reading this section was the angels that must have been surrounding Jesus on the cross. At the ready to serve Him if He called upon them. Also, what honor must it have been to serve Him during those times when we are told angels served Him, in the dessert, in the garden. I was trying to find the actual text of the source it sites when it is talking about Guardian Angels. It is a writing by St. Basil and is sited all over the internet, but I could not find the actual source. I will keep looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home