Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19, 2011 – Catechism 687-690

It is just so hard to comprehend that the God of the universe can be with us at all times by the Holy Spirit.  Granted, nothing is impossible with God, so I don’t as much have a hard time believing it, but understanding it.  And it is not the idea that we received the Holy Spirit and the gifts and then the Holy Spirit leaves.  The Holy Spirit is always there, guiding us and giving us Grace.  God is always there.  That is the part that is hard to realize.  Another part that I think is difficult is that it is the same Holy Spirit that came to the Apostles in the upper room.  That same Spirit that allowed them to do what they did is helping me write this right now.  That just hurts my head to think about sometimes, but fills my heart with joy and confidence. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home