Wednesday, July 06, 2011

July 6, 2011 – Catechism 928 – 933

I haven’t made any type of consecrated vow or anything that would be recognized in any way, shape, or form, but doing this little blog is a commitment. I have chosen to do this and set it out there for people to read and review and (at least a few of you) would miss it if it stopped. I don’t know how many have learned anything or felt moved, but this is me trying to guide the world in some way to Christ. Looking at the different paragraphs on consecrated lives, it is really about a special commitment that people choose so that they can either become closer to Christ or as a way to help others. By that simple definition, this is a little like a consecrated action. Sometimes it is hard to believe I have been going for over a year and a half. Then it is hard to realize I still have over 2 years to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home