Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011 – Baruch 5 - 6:14

Verse 6 of Chapter 6 we seem to have a verse that supports the idea of Guardian Angels and that all individuals have one. I have been told that some people find out the name of their Guardian Angel, but I don’t know the name of mine. I do have a real sense sometimes of their disappointment in me of my sin and those times in my life when I made the wrong choices. I can see a person who has a really strong belief and faith in them would be more likely to stay away from sin and those occasions, but I don’t know if my relationship with my guardian angel in on that kind of level. I am not sure if there are ways to increase that relationship and to build it up to help us, I am sure there is something out there.

I don’t know if I have shared this before, but I think a very moving piece of art would be a picture of Hitler, one where he is watching the armies march by from his window, and in the background seeing his guardian angel weeping in extreme agony and sorrow. If everyone has one then so did Hitler and how they must have wept over the sin of that man. I am not an artist, but I think that would be a very moving picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home