Monday, July 19, 2004

Wednesday, July 16
            Another day, just like all the others.  Tomorrow we have class early so it will be my first day to go sight seeing, so I may have something to write about.  Went and seen a Dutch movie tonight.  More people were supposed to show up, but I did not see them, so, oh well.  It is not like it is not normal for me to ho to a movie by myself.  Still have not figured out how to use the phones.  Either something is wrong with the cark or the system.  I cannot imagine it is out of minutes because I only used it once, but that was the Italy to U.S. to Italy card and I imagine it zapped it.  Do not know if anybody has tried to call here because I have not been around the room too much.  The movie was good.  Definitely different than what I am used too, but that is the point of the trip, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home