Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hey everybody. I am at work an extra half hour everyday waiting for Michelle to get off of work and they blocked myspace, any music, and fantasy sports at work, so I figured I would use the time to write here. Maybe some e-mails I get or any outstanding thoughts that come during the day.

Survivor is on tonight and it is probable my best chance at winning the survivor pool I have had since it started. It is jury week here at the court house and I didn't have any that went, so it is pretty slow. But then again, tom. in Friday already.

The myspace is taking off. I was glad to see so many of the old TEC gang showing up on my friends list. Some law school people too I hadn't talked with in a while.

Reminder to all you Catholics, tom. is a holy day of obligation. The Cardinals really didn't do anything during the winter camp as far as filling any holes.

Here is a story Michelle wrote for the Pantagraph that was her own original idea.
http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2006/12/07/money/doc45774375a0450638149631.txt

We are looking into buying a house in the next few months. If anybody has any advise on that or just recently went through it and has tips, please let us know. We have been told it gets easier once you get an agent, which we haven't done yet.

We did get our first Christmas tree, Michelle's first real one. Pics are on the myspace. It is easier to put pics up there than on the Blog.

As always, my journal from the Europe trip is still in the archives. At least I think it is. If you are ever totally bored and want to read some totally random thoughts that came to me while I was over there, it is a good way to waste some time. (Ex: What are African Americans called when they live in France; Even in a different language, coughs and throat clearing all sound the same.)

I was just asked if I wanted to buy a church or school. What would I do with it. It would be a shame to tear it down. Take out the pews and use it as a gym, maybe.

Well, that is all I can think of to write about. Maybe something interesting will happen tom. Maybe it will just be another day. Hope everyone has a good night. MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home