Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thursday, June 19



Took an even longer walk yesterday. They have a monument just like Bunker Hill and Washington. That kind must be easy to make. It looks its going to rain today, so it may be a day to relax, figure out this weekend and get some reading done. The war memorial was awesome and the castle with the moat was neat. It is the only castle with a working moat in Ireland. That is what the old man walking around it said anyway. Suppose to take an open top bus tour, but I do not see that happening with the rain. Well, I am off to class.


Got laundry done for the first time. Six Euros, which I think is pretty good. They do colors and whites together which makes me wonder if I have not been wasting my time doing it as separate loads all the time. Now Jen wants to fly to the mainland. I do not care either way; I wish she would just make up her mind. She says she thinks it is cheaper, which means it is really anybody's guess. The ferry would take 18 hours, which is a lot of wasted time. But I do not care either way. Jenn said before we started that she did not really want to lead, but she is not much for following. Oh well, I'll go along and try not to complain too much.



And for Jenn saying this and that and trying to warn me about germs and talking to strangers and keeping my money close, guess who lost their key to their room. Ding, ding, ding. It really is not funny, but I have to relish in it because she would not remember and when we have to be around each other more, she will pick on what she thinks are my flaws once again. That is one thing that is nice about being here. I am by myself a lot, and not really by myself, but without Jenn. Do not get me wrong, it is nice to have her around, but too much is too much, and without the breaks between, I imagine we would have been burnt out eventually. I imagine she feels the same way. If she does not, it just shows what a great guy I am, but I imagine she appreciates the time apart as much as me.



Off to Killarney and the Dingle peninsula tomorrow. Suppose to be the prettiest place in the world. Jenn brought up the idea of flying to Barcelona. I kinda shut the door on that. I mean it would be neat and all, but it totally changes out directions and there is no place close to it. So I think Brussels is it.


June 19, 2007


I never went to Barcelona. Me and Jenn split up after Dublin. Dingle was great and beautiful, but I think Hawaii was prettier. They are both worth seeing. It is funny looking at these entries when you know what happens next. Things are about to get interesting and Matthew of 2003 has no idea what is coming.


MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home