Friday, July 27, 2007

Sunday, July 27 , 2003

Well, another interesting day. On the bus there was a teacher from Vegas and a chef from Montreal. They talked the whole time and the trip went pretty fast, although we hit construction and it took and 1 ¾ hour longer than it was supposed to. Then got back, told mom and dad I might let Michelle drive me down. They said that was ok. Nick is helping with the quest and Nathan with the mini TEC and Brittany is going to be on the Quest so things seem to be going pretty well on that front.

Did not talk to Michelle yet because no one was home. I will try again before I o to bed. Went to the Stones concert. Did not go in because I had no ticket, but you can get pretty close without one. There were tons of people there. I think somebody said around 500,000. It was outdoors so there were a ton of drunken parties in the parking lots having a blast.

The trip back was weird. It really felt like I was coming home. I was really anxious to be back here. I do not know why, just getting comfortable with Prague or something, but I am glad to be back. Do not feel as ready to go, but I think everyone is getting to that point because people are talking about home a lot more than they used too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home