Monday, July 23, 2007

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Well, the test is done. Do not feel all that good about it, but the teacher did not really give us a chance. I think a lot of people felt the same way, so that is a little comforting. Bus leaves tomorrow for Krakow. Leaves at 11:30 so I will have to skip class, but that will be the only one I will miss so teach cannot complain too much.

Three nights for Thirty dollars. Going by myself, what is new? The more I think about it, the more I am glad to be going alone. I think it will get pretty emotional and though I do not care really what others think it will be nice to be free from having to think about it.

No soda today and a salad. Hopefully I will start to build up a little more energy. I think I will take it easy tonight, this weekend might take it out of me. I cannot remember if the TEC weekend was this weekend or last. I think t was last, but it would be neat to be in such a religious place, which some told me Krakow is, on the same weekend a TEC is going on. Someone left a CD player in my room and I am listening to some Paul Simon, so it is all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home