Saturday, August 11, 2007

Monday, August 11, 2003

Well, I am not on a train and today is the last day my pass will work, so I guess no more trains for me. The hand is too big of a gash to close, so I do not know how it will heal. It is going to be a pretty ugly scar, I imagine. Just walking around Paris. I wish I had more time here. There is so much to see that you could not do it in a lifetime. The people are not as bad as some made it out to be, although when you look at those who told me, they were probable being assholes first.

Bought Lucy a sweatshirt and mug, could not think of anything better. So that is everyone I needed something for. I have a lot more for some than others, so I might just keep some things, but probable not. Where I am right now is actually pretty quite. It is even hot in the shade because it is such a stale heat, although there is more of a breeze today. Somebody important just went by because there was 1 motorcycle, 2 cars, and 3 vans all with their lights going in a caravan away from the capitol.

I think I did pretty well today. Spent a lot of money on other people, but it will be saved when Christmas comes. Who am I kidding, I will spend the same amount then too. I am just sitting here, sweating to death, thinking that I can finally start counting the hours and not days till I am home. I think my hand is going to be fine.

Two things to do tomorrow. The Luuve and Napoleon’s grave. Meeting Jenn at 10:30 at one of the Eiffel Tower legs. Not sure if she meant 10:30 in the morning or at night. I bought tickets for a concert in some grand cathedral for tomorrow night, so if it is tomorrow night, I will not be able to meet her. Walked under the giant today. I still do not think it is bigger than the Arch, but I am going to have to see the Arch again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home