Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thursday, July 31, 2003

It has been a couple of days without writing because I ran out of pens; actually those 2 I have been using lasted longer than I ever figured. Things have been going as normal, till last night, more on that later. I have had a couple afternoons of tourist stuff and it makes me realize how much there really is to see here and I feel bad for not seeing more, but that is not really my fault cause of the classes in the afternoon and a couple gloomy days here. But I have seen quite a bit and some things that are pretty obscure and not well traveled.

Anyway, Monday was another late night/early morning. Got back at a decent time and then stayed up till sunrise just hanging out. Then slept from like 7 till the morning on Tuesday, which felt really refreshing.

Then Wednesday happened. Not really sure how to put a good spin on my actions. They are not that bad just not good. Everyone that knew any better gave me a lot of credit actually for not going any further, but we are getting ahead of ourselves. Last night a whole large group of us went on a jazz cruise on the river. It was a great place. The music was lively and the drinks flowed. Everyone was doing different kinds of shots and getting retarded, as was I. Nobody was dancing because there was not any room to do so. There were a couple of people talking about doing it and you know me, I was interested.

Ended up, I was the first out there with this blonde that is not part of the program, but was a friend with someone from the program. We were dancing and a couple joined us. It was really tight quarters and we were not doing a very good job of not running into people and things. Did I mention the liquor and shots? Well we danced a couple of songs and gave the band something to laugh at and that seemed to be the end. Turns out that the girl I was dancing with was, not a lesbian, but trying it out, and was there with another girl. They had just started trying to make it serious from what I could tell.

So, we started hanging out and I watched these girls and everyone else get belligerent with me and we were having a blast. Then the boat ride ended and we had to do something else because it was only 11 and we could not go home that early. So we went to the place called Bombay where the night continued and would eventually finish. A large group of us were at Bombay and along with these 2 that were a couple, there was some dancing. You know me, I was also dancing. It seems that the 2 took a liking to me and we 3 were dancing pretty much the whole night.

It was dancing that would make Patrick Swayze proud. More than a few times the 2 were upset when I told them I had a girlfriend and would not go home with the both of them. That will be the part that most will not believe or the part where guys will smack me stupid for turning down. I will not say I was not a little tempted. It has been a long time since I have held Michelle and every part of my being is anxious to be touched like these 2 would have.

But all that came out of it was a few kisses with the blonde and some pecks with the brunette. Well, that is the long and short of it. I got kissed by 2 almost lesbians. I do not know really how to feel. I feel bad for letting my guard down, but good that I was able to stop. Especially the state I was in. And that is really not a good way to say it. I am really starting to realize how much Michelle means to me.

This test, I passed. Not with flying colors, but passed. And from the reactions out of most people, most would not have, especially when I tell them it has not even been 5 months that Michelle and I have been together. They do not realize that 5 months does not mean a normal 5 months, but I think I managed ok.

Well, enough of the taxi-cab confessions. I was lying here, hung-over, trying to think about what I could learn from this experience. The only thing I can come up with is, wow, is dancing powerful when used properly. Look at me. I have not had a haircut in 3 months, wearing the same cloths for 2 months, a ridiculous beard, curly hair, surrounded by these preppy rich boys and those girls would not give them the time of day, at least it seemed.

Oh well. The stories are starting to get pieced together when everybody starts talking. I realized there as a lot that is pretty blurry. Not bad stuff, more funny. Karl says I came back last night bragging about my dancing ability. Do not remember taking my contacts out or the cab ride home. Last night was a massive case of debauchery.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jesse Rimshas said...

I'd have to say that for me, this would fit into the "I really don't think I want random people reading this about me on the internet" category. Unfortunately all of us have regrets and near-regrets; and all of us can, I think, remember mistakes we made that could have turned into much bigger mistakes were it not for the grace of God. I think the no. 1 mistake we can all fall into is drinking more than advisable. Then things lead from there.

Now if only you would make "bigger mistakes" while playing poker...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home