Friday, August 03, 2007

Sunday, August 3, 2003

Yep, it is August. Missed Michelle and mine’s anniversary. Did not miss it, I just did not have the number to call out of Prague. Someone borrowed it and I never got it back. Figures with law students. Friday night was crazy. I have pretty much proven I am a good guy. Took care of the shyest girl in the program when she decided to tackle Jim (Whisky). Made it as far as the Metro station when we had to turn back. Just me and her while everyone else went out. She managed to puck twice and fell asleep before I had to piggy-back her to her room. Sat outside her bathroom making sure she kept breathing.

It was not too bad; least I thought so, but people made a big deal, like I was supposed to leave her or something. Oh well. Went swimming yesterday at one of the public pools. It was really cold water, but felt good. It was about the size of Wavering without life guards and grass everywhere. People were laying out, mostly old topless ladies and old guys in Speedos, but it was fun. Went to church today. Almost lost it when they sang Amazing Grace. I have missed hearing that song. Makes me realize I just missed the mini TEC. I bet that was a good time. They always are. Well, we have a test tomorrow that I need to get cracking on. (Remind myself to remember manna and fishes and loaves for the next TEC talk.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home