Sunday, November 11, 2007

Alright all you fellow Romers. I will start now by saying welcome. I am really excited and have a feeling this is going to be a very extrodinary experience. Just a couple things before we jump in.

First - I am not an expert on Rome. So I will do my best but I am bound to make mistakes. I am learning about this stuff for the first time to.

Second - I have been to Rome before. It was 4 years ago and I think it makes me even more excited.

Third - There are comment buttons, but if you comment I am probably just going to copy and paste it to an actual post because it seems easier for everybody. And you may need to have an account, so if you just want to comment through facebook or e-mail I can post your comment from that.

Forth - I will start tomorrow with Day 1 stuff. Maybe some links to the airport I found with maps and everything so you will know what to expect when we get up there.

Fifth - I am lawyer, not a professional speller or grammer teacher, so don't expect perfection.

MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home