Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010 – Isaiah 31-32

I am not a complacent lady, but being complacent is what jumped out to me when I read this. I feel that way sometimes. I feel that I am growing more now than I use to, but sometimes things get stale. That is one of the reasons I am doing this group. To keep me fresh and focused and really trying to not only reflect but learn from the readings. It helps me to put things down, not just think about things between my ears because it gets lost quite a bit among the crude that is up there and the amount of space that it feels like is floating there sometimes. But try to push on. We are never going to learn everything so we should push on learning with hope that we can always learn something new. But sometimes it feels like we may being reading the same story or hearing the same homily and going through a little déjà vu. That is when it may be a good idea to try a new way to pray. Pick up the rosary if you don’t normally say one. Read about a saint you may know nothing about. Go to an adoration chapel if that is not in your routine. There are many ways to pray. Spice up your prayer life if you feel it is getting stale. There is always something new out there for you, take hope in that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home