Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21, 2010 – Catechism 350-354

This is just a section reviewing the last couple of sections so nothing new.  But I had an idea for a painting or drawing and I am not really an artist so if there is one out there that wants to do this, just let me see it when you are done.  The idea is that we all have a guardian angel.  Every human has had one.  Imagine what their reaction is when they see us sin.  With that idea in mind, picture Hitler on his balcony when he is over looking his soldiers and giving his hail Hitler salute.  Not picture the look of his guardian angel in utter distress praying with all its might, in tears, in anguish, either beside or behind him.  If I were an artist, I would draw that.   

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Adri04 said...

wow. theres an idea :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home