Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013 – Proverbs 19:22 - 20:25

20:17 – How many times have you done or said something that left a bad taste in your mouth.  I used to curse a lot, but now, if one slips, which is honestly not very often, I really regret it.  It is even uncomfortable for me to hear people curse and I really want to be anywhere else when you are with those that really curse a lot.  It has been a huge transformation in me that I really can’t explain.  It is like someone that used to love to eat meat and then becomes a vegetarian and is disgusted by its sight.  I think people feel the same when they give up cigarettes or alcohol.  It just disturbs me when it happens.  But, for some reasons, in reflecting on this, it doesn’t bother me if it is in a movie or something.  I don’t know why or if that is good or bad, it just isn’t real.  But in person, cursing, it just seems very ugly to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home