Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013 – Proverbs 20:26 - 21:28

21:6 reminds me of watching Paul when we are playing with bubbles in the back yard.  He will chase after them and is watching them in the sky and trip over things in the yard.  I have done the same thing.  I was kicking a football straight up and catching it for the boys.  Once I kicked it and went to catch it and ran right into a sheppard’s hook plant hanger.  Bent it in half, but I think I took the worse of it.

21:17 the world tells us the love and worldly pleasure will suffer want if they try to fill the hole in their heart that is meant for God and God alone.  But we also see that this want and need to fill that hole is why the world spends so much time trying to find pleasure and love because they know how empty they are and that the hole is real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home