Saturday, June 30, 2007

Monday, June 30, 2003

Well that just beats all. Jenn tells me today that she wants to go to Spain and watch the running of the bulls. I am all for spontaneous changes of heart, but give me a break. I did not come here to spend a week in Spain watching bulls run over people, no matter how exciting that may sound. She also said that she has no interest in going to Italy. Which means that she will want to do northern mainland when we leave Prague? I am just assuming that. She may want to go to Russia for all I know. So, not only did she already get tickets to Brussels, but also if I want to see Italy, which I must, I have to do it alone and waste a day on the train going south.

It would have been so easy to just do north and not spend so much time on the train, but no. And the only benefit of being with Jenn is the fact that she has been around most of the mainland before and not to be alone, but now those reasons are shot. I cannot believe she would do this. And some of the other law kids are going, so she will not be alone. I cannot think of one time on this trip where she has done anything to try to aid me in anyway. The bike thing, maybe, but she let me know how much I ruined her day. But, I guess I will not have to put up with her anymore. Hope she has fun.

June 30, 2007

Well, I least I wasn't bitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home