Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Nothing spectacular happened today. Went to the park. I had a real Spanish diner. I guess I always thought Mexican food was Spanish food, and maybe it is, but I was told what I had tonight was pretty authentic. I am beginning, not really beginning because I rather figured it out earlier, but everyone here has done stuff like this before. I do not think anyone here is as sheltered as I am or was. I think some of my "friends" are realizing this and trying to let me experience it. I do not think it has been that way so far, because England and Ireland were first for Jenn too. But as much as Jenn thinks she knows, almost everyone here is by far more experienced. I sent Michelle's postcard so it is out of my hands and up to the Big Guy how this all plays out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home