Saturday, June 30, 2007

Thanks for the comment JR. I am no scholar and I am still just begining to try to get things straight. I have come quite a ways in my veiws on abortion. I am glad that someone actually agreed with at least with part of anything I say. Usually it is not that way. Just something for you to consider and know that I have read and will continue to reflect on your comment. I think there is a lot of truth in it, but consider this.

You say taking a gradual approach "forgets the inestimable value of one human life". But later in your comment you write "backlash be damned ... some women, through their own fault, hurt themselves ... that's a price we must be willing to pay". Inocent or not, isn't human life human life. Why is a woman hurting herself because she thinks that is her only way and possibly endangering her life more valuable than the life of the baby you are trying to save by stopping abortion.

If quantiy is your answer, which I have heard being used as the difference between why abortion is bad and the death penalty is ok, then your argument is slightly flawed by basing your position on "the inestimable value of one human life".

Thank You for commenting. I like your idea of the constant convert. I will link your blog to mine if I can remember how that is done.

MILK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home