Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan. 16, 2010 - Catechism 18-25

I like how they tell us that we are all coming from different places in our faith journey. Like snowflakes, which have finally begun to melt out there, we are all unique. It is the challenge of those that teach us to make their lessons both challenging to those more advanced and yet us...able for those that may be begining. I am somewhere in the middle. I know more than some, much less than others, so I hope my insights my give some or a different perspective to those who know more and help guide those who are starting their journey.

I also like that they remind us to do all this with love. It is a challenge to teach without sounding arrogant or disagree without letting emotions get us angry. I promise that I will always try to be loving and charitable to anyone's opinion on this page. I hope that everyone feels free to share what they may be thinking or reflecting upon during their readings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home