Monday, July 02, 2007

Wednesday, July 2, 2003

Well it has been 4 months with Michelle. I am going to give her a call later. Whether she has gotten the postcard will decide how it goes. More relevant will be how she took it. Got a cheap headset so I can listen to music, which is nice. The week between is starting to form itself up. Sunday, to Brussels, head to Rome, stay there two nights, head to Nepalese and Assisi, then up to Venice, Vienna and Munich. Think we might head to Poland one of the weekends in Prague.

Fourth of July is going to be crazy. We are done with everything by 5:00, so nobody has anything to do on Saturday. It is going to be a long, long, night. I cannot imagine some people not getting in trouble. People have been talking about burning a British flag and starting a riot. I cannot see that happening, but it should be and will be wild, whatever happens.

I cannot decide if I will spend more or less money without Jenn around that week between. I imagine more since I will not be finishing some of her meal, but oh well. One of our tests is a take home and the other is an eight question true/false test, so I really do not know what to think. I really cannot imagine they can grade them too hard, but the true/false is just a right or wrong deal.

Well Michelle did not get the postcard, and I am not sure if she suspects anything. I guess we will just have to wait a little while longer. Did not tell her, thought about it, but did not. Did not tell dad that Jenn and I are separated. I am getting a cough. I figured I had to get sick at least once in the trip. I just hope it does not last. Going to get some sleep tonight so that should help.

July 2, 2007

Michelle did have the letter, it just hadn't been given to her when I called.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home