Friday, May 07, 2010

May 7, 2010 – Matthew 27-27:31

Judas’ regret.  I think it is something we don’t think about very often.  The fact that once we make a decision and do something, that’s it.  You cannot go back and redo it.  You can try to make up for it, you can try to fix things, you can ask for forgiveness, but you can never undo a done.  We go through life living moment to moment doing whatever, and each moment is then gone.  POOF.  I say it a lot when I am trying to be funny about something “well I can’t get that blank amount of time back”.  Michelle used it the other day when see watched Lost with me.  It is so true, and yet do we really think about all the decisions we have to make in a days time.  What effect they have not only on us but those around us.  Yes there are things that will not make a large difference one way or the other, but I think we need to take care of all of our moments or the important moments might catch us off guard. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home